Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally!




Well, I finally joined the blogging world after much encouragement from my friends who are new mommies. It's not as hard as I thought after all. I'm hoping to add posts frequently to keep you all updated on our new addition to the family, Amelia Marie. She is almost three weeks old now and I can honestly say I now realize how demanding parenting can be! Every day brings new and overwhelming (mostly in a good way) experiences. We are enjoying our time together and trying to figure each other out. Andy is doing great as a new daddy. He changes dirty diapers and all! My main function so far is the feeding machine! Breastfeeding is certainly way more demanding than I ever imagined, but we are starting to get the hang of it. Check out our website frequently for the latest developments.

1 comment:

JParm said...

What kind of bottles are you using? The girls had a really hard time with gas and spitting up, so we used the Dr. Brown's bottles. They are made to help with that stuff. I can send them home with my mom this weekend if you want to give them a try! Let me know.
ps- LOVE the blog and the name :)