We had our one month check up this week. Amelia has grown 2 inches and is now 23 inches long, which is at the top of the charts! She weighs 9 pounds, 6 ounces, which is only around the fiftieth percentile, so she's got a little catching up to do there. The best news is that she no longer has her heart murmur! We can't believe how much she has grown and changed since she was born. It was a great appointment all around and we are so happy our little girl is healthy!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
One Month Old
We had our one month check up this week. Amelia has grown 2 inches and is now 23 inches long, which is at the top of the charts! She weighs 9 pounds, 6 ounces, which is only around the fiftieth percentile, so she's got a little catching up to do there. The best news is that she no longer has her heart murmur! We can't believe how much she has grown and changed since she was born. It was a great appointment all around and we are so happy our little girl is healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Grandma has had fun hanging out on the deck and around the pool this week. I'm very sad I have to go to school next week. Are you coming over tomorrow, yes! Love, Mom
We have had fun at grandma's too. We'll miss you while you're at work! We love you!
Hmmm...Amelia thinks...what shall I wear next??!! Excellent news about the checkup. Loving the blog and pictures and baby/parenting news--what a great way to keep up with all these exciting events! SWAK Chris
This is my favorite picture of her. I was so glad to get to feed her last night for the 1st time. I hope I get many more opportunities!!!
Post a Comment