Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, August 17, 2009

Back To School

Today daddy and grandma Michelle officially went back to work. Amelia and mommy stayed home by themselves all day long together. We really missed daddy, who's usually our playtime buddy. We also really missed going to grandma's to take naps by the pool. Mommy tried to clean house today and it took her all day long to only get half way done! Oh well, we had fun anyway. Mommy also survived last night alone with baby so daddy could get a full night's rest for work. I guess we're back to reality now...only mommy's not going back to school until October! Woohoo!!! I also have to mention that we had a lunchtime visitor today, our good friend Natalie, who also had to go back to school today. She's experiencing the overwhelming part of the beginning of the school year, plus having to leave her darling little Ethan (Amelia's first boyfriend). I'm sure we'll be visiting all three of you at work in the weeks ahead!
Amelia napping poolside at grandma and grandpa P's house.
Ethan (about three months) and Amelia's (one week old) first visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed both of you too. It was terribly difficult at school today. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Dad has not enjoyed going back to work...I miss my girls! Can't wait to get home :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Love the pic of Eman and Amelia. What if they get married someday! Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself.....love ya girl. We will visit again soon:) Enjoy every second with your little sweetie!