
Today Amelia is 6 weeks old. I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks since she was born! She is getting so big so quickly. Only two more weeks until her 2 month shots-oh no! Today Amelia played with grandma Brenda while mommy went to her 6 week check-up. The doctor said everything looked good and mommy can finally start exercising! Only 20 more pounds to go of the 53 I gained. I'm also proud to say that we survived our first week by ourselves while everyone else was at work. We are having lots of fun together! One final note for the day: I tried to take a picture of Amelia in this outfit two days ago, but she had a "blowout" before I got a chance to snap it. It sure doesn't take her long to dirty an outfit. I think she just likes for mommy to have more laundry to do!
3 comments:
She's just showing you who's boss! Fab that the pounds are sliding right off, and you are having a good time. Give Amelia first kiss from Auntie Chris, please.
Will do! Glad you are tuning in to the website!
Hey guys,
In her pics she looks like she may have a redish tint to her hair? She's such a cutie! Can't believe that she is almost 2 months old. It goes by so quickly so cherish every minute. I look at Amelia and have a hard time remembering Laela so little until I get the pictures out. Do you have any family pictures yet? Love, Iris
Post a Comment