Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 months old today

Little bitty baby...one week old

"I'm a big girl now!"

Amelia is five months old today, which is completely crazy! When I compare these two pictures, I realize how much she's grown, and again, I get sad and misty-eyed. On the other hand, some things are much easier now than when she was only one week old...let's see, I'm no longer going through the agony of breastfeeding, Amelia doesn't have to be put to sleep on her stomach and then flipped over (the whole process taking way too long!), we don't have to get up for feedings through the night anymore, she can play with toys now...ok, I've made myself feel a little better! The old saying, "Time flies when you're having fun" definitely applies to parenthood. Anyway, happy 5 months to Amelia!!!


2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy 5 months old to Amelia :))

Jaimie said...

I agree! Amelia is getting so big since I saw her!! I love all the pictures you have put on here Andrea. It's so much easier to keep up with the family this way.
About my last post..Haha, I was just really bored lol. Do you have anything Grandma wrote? I would be interested in reading it. About that car, it's okay, Dom is going to use my car for the time being and we are going to try to save up some money for a down payment which would help. Eventually something will come along, I just hope Cougie (my car) holds up!