Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have feet!!!

Guess what Amelia has now discovered? Not only does she like stuffing her fingers in her mouth, but she has also realized her toes taste pretty good, too!


It's been a pretty busy week around here. We finally had to take Amelia to the doctor Monday after she suffered since last Wednesday with a congested nose. Come to find out, she has an ear infection as well. I think she's getting better, although her ear still bothers her now and again. It's pitiful, but she doesn't act too bothered by the whole thing, thankfully, for mommy and daddy's sake! Oh, and check out her humidfier...we laughed our butts off when we plugged it in for the first time. It's a pretty good version of me with steam coming out my ears at school with my crazy kids!

2 comments:

JParm said...

That's too funny! It's so hard to be congested when you eat from a bottle...how do you breathe?!? Glad she is feeling better.

JULIE said...

I have a Crane humidifier for my bedroom- but mine is a dragon! This one is cuter for a little girl