We've had a sick household lately...it started with Andy last weekend, mid-week I got it, and now Amelia has it (or is teething, one of the two). I don't think we've ever used this many Kleenex tissues or coughed this much. Amelia does not like it when we blow our nose, either. It really startles her. I think she's getting used to it now, though, after we've done it so much. She now just looks at us like, "Really, do you have to do that so loudly?" I actually took off work Friday (with only 4 sick days for the rest of the year)! We've had lots of help from the two grandma's-they've brought over soup and played with Amelia while we rested. We are both ready to kick this head cold and move on. Hopefully we'll have at least one snow day this week from the storm they're predicting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment