Mother nature decided to grant us some lovely pre-spring weather this past week. I think it's actually close to 70 degrees today! Amelia was ready to get outside and run around in the mud! We busted out her tricycle and a brand new set of chalk to celebrate. I got out the broom to clean up the patio a little bit, and of course, Amelia took over. She loves cleaning tools and supplies. I usually have to let her use a swiffer duster while I'm cleaning the house. And she got her very own pink vaccuum for Christmas, but she likes the full size Dyson better! How much longer do we have to wait before giving her a "Chore Chart"? I think she's ready for it now, and I know mommy and daddy are ready for her to start cleaning up some of her messes! : )
Sunday, February 20, 2011
A spring teaser
Mother nature decided to grant us some lovely pre-spring weather this past week. I think it's actually close to 70 degrees today! Amelia was ready to get outside and run around in the mud! We busted out her tricycle and a brand new set of chalk to celebrate. I got out the broom to clean up the patio a little bit, and of course, Amelia took over. She loves cleaning tools and supplies. I usually have to let her use a swiffer duster while I'm cleaning the house. And she got her very own pink vaccuum for Christmas, but she likes the full size Dyson better! How much longer do we have to wait before giving her a "Chore Chart"? I think she's ready for it now, and I know mommy and daddy are ready for her to start cleaning up some of her messes! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So funny! Let's hope the love of cleaning supplies lasts onto her teenage years! :) Tell Amelia she has one sweet tricycle.
Post a Comment