The refrigerator magnets have made their reappearance after a long hiatus in the mud room. These interactive alphabet magnets were a Christmas present, but Amelia couldn't quite handle the fact that there were 26 magnets that she could...put in her mouth, throw around the house, and leave all over the floor. Not to mention that she kept throwing the musical station around and I was afraid it was going to leave a dent in something! While cleaning out the mud room the other day, I ran across them and thought it might be time to get them back out. This is what Amelia now does with the magnets. I'm very glad I got them back out and even more glad that she now "gets" the point! Her rendition of the ABC's is spectacular in my opinion! (Proud mommy and daddy moment!!!)
Amelia has also become terrified of "big trucks" which is what she says EVERY time she hears a lawn mower, motorcycle, loud car, or any loud noise in general. We have to constantly reassure her that everything's ok. I'm not sure where this came from, but I'm hoping that her fear of the "big truck" sound will go away soon!


1 comment:
I can't decide what's the cutest...the ABC's, OH NO, or the expression when you told her it wasn't daddy!
Post a Comment