Amelia says the cutest, funniest things now and I wanted to jot them down. Most often, she loves to ask, "What that, mommy? What that, daddy?" about everything she sees.
When she wants something, she says, "I have that!"
She has started saying please and thank you.
Sometimes, she calls us by our first names...which is kind of cute, but kind of not. Case in point: In working on getting Amelia potty trained, I was telling her to make sure and tell me when she had to go so she wouldn't get her princess pull-up wet. I guess I went a little overboard with my explanation and she finally said, "OKAY, mommy; OKAY, Anduwa; OKAY Anduwa!"
Any time she gets upset or feels insecure, she says, "Pick up, mommy; pick up mommy" which is pretty often, by the way!
Every night, she asks for two books by their name, Keep You Little and All Year Long, only it sounds like, "Keep You Wittow" and "Aw Wear Wong". We definitely have these two books memorized word for word!
She gives us hugs (real ones where she wraps her arms around our necks and squeezes with all her might), and sometimes she gives us kisses on the lips, which are very sweet!
It's so fun to see how her vocabulary is increasing day to day and how she can have real conversations with us now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment