I may have just become a soccer mom...ok, fine, I DID buy a minivan three weeks ago...but that doesn't mean I'm 40 with 4 kids just yet!!! I really wanted something with a third row and most everything we drove either: a)had a teeny tiny third row or b)was huge, but got horrible gas mileage. I have always liked the redesigned look of the new Honda Odyssey, but couldn't get past the whole, "it's a minivan" thing. Nor could I convince myself that I could still be cool and drive a mini (not that I'm very cool to begin with; I just wanted to hold on to that tiny thread of twenty-something coolness that I had left). After test driving the most souped-up version of this van, I was pretty much sold. Leather heated seats, out of this world stereo, 17 inch dvd player, stow-n-go third row, blind spot indicators, headlights that will light up a football stadium, refrigerated cool box, navigation, better gas mileage than an Accord...I could go on and on listing all the bells and whistles this thing has. So we took the plunge and I am now the proud owner of a minivan. And I feel pretty darn cool driving this hot rod!
Check out this hilarious video...hence the name, Swagger wagon.


2 comments:
Woo hoo!!! Congrats on your big purchase. Now I'm jealous you have this sweet new one :) Sounds like you are loving it. The convenience makes it SO worth it.
Pretty Cool Andrea! Wish you could take me cruising down main in your new ride :D
Post a Comment