Anyway, we finally got our spring pictures that Sharon took all framed and hung. We decided to revamp a collage wall in our great room and added a new one in the living room. I am so pleased with how they turned out. And let me just say it is a humongous task for me to undertake when it comes time to deciding which pictures to order and where I'm going to hang them. I NEVER look forward to this part after we have pictures taken!
Speaking of pictures, Andy and I decided it was time to upgrade from a point and shoot camera. We researched and researched (UGH!) until we settled on a micro four-thirds camera. It has interchangeable lenses (that of DSLR quality) with the body style of a small camera. We got the Panasonic Lumix and so far, are very pleased with its performance. We took it on vacation, and I loved being able to tote it around without feeling like I was working for the National Enquirer...I just can't seem to get the feel for the bigger cameras. Here are some more recent pics taken with it:
Playing in the sprinkler...by the way...HUGE NEWS!!!!! Miss Amelia is POTTY TRAINED!!!!! As I had mentioned before, she had been doing really well at day care, going all day with no accidents. It wasn't until the 12 hour ride home from Destin and using her travel potty that she finally got the hang of it. She stayed dry the entire ride home! So from then on, she started wearing panties. Sure, she's had a few accidents here and there, but she is loving her big girl panties (as you can see from above, most of the time that's all she wears). I even got to return a full, unopened box of pull-ups. Woohoo!
Grandma Diana's rose bouquet


1 comment:
"Singing in the Rain".....Love it!
Post a Comment