Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4 months old

Messy little girl!


Daddy helping Amelia get in her big girl seat for a big girl bath!


Tired baby ready for bed


I'm loving the new food...thanks mommy and daddy!!!



First bath in the big tub!



Amelia turned four months old yesterday and I just can't believe it. We went to the doctor for her well baby checkup and shots...she screamed for about 2 minutes, then she was fine. Doctor said we could start her on stage 1 solids so we tried rice cereal this morning. She really liked it, but had some trouble figuring out how to swallow it. The cereal just kept coming out her mouth! Although a bit messy, it was pretty funny watching her experience food for the first time. By this evening, she was really getting the hang of eating from a spoon. I think she's going to like eating real food! Her four months stats: 17 pounds (95th percentile) 27 inches (over 100th percentile) 42.5 cm head circumference (75th percentile). Doc says she'll be eating solids 4 times a day in two months!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture - I can't quit looking at it!

Chris said...

Hmmm...she likes the water and loves to eat. Yeah, she's one of us!!!! Love the pics :)

Anonymous said...

let me see her c-nt dad