Pretty girls! I hope that going back to school hasn't been too tiring. Too bad you were sick.... I guess yesterday my Mom drove down to Fullerton because Jaimie had the flu. Hopefully some day soon I will be able to come check out your new nursery, from the pics it looks so cute! I also LOVE the Halloween pics! It is nice to see pics of Max and Savannah, too. It's hard to believe everyone is so grown up! Amelia's very talkative... and I think I can hear you and Aunt Michelle in the background! Well, love you, talk to you later!
2 comments:
Pretty girls! I hope that going back to school hasn't been too tiring. Too bad you were sick.... I guess yesterday my Mom drove down to Fullerton because Jaimie had the flu. Hopefully some day soon I will be able to come check out your new nursery, from the pics it looks so cute! I also LOVE the Halloween pics! It is nice to see pics of Max and Savannah, too. It's hard to believe everyone is so grown up! Amelia's very talkative... and I think I can hear you and Aunt Michelle in the background! Well, love you, talk to you later!
So the shoe obsession begins! Very cute!
Post a Comment