Here's Amelia's first pair of bloomers-personalized and all! She wore them underneath a dress, and I thought it was too cute to pass up. I posed her on her changing table and she was loving it!
Amelia is also doing very well with her babysitters-she likes staying home and playing with Caryn and she has fun going to grandma Brenda's too. Mommy and Daddy miss her a lot while we're at work, but we know she's in good hands!
Another new thing with her is that she is constantly rolling over! Every time we put her down on her back, she immediately rolls to one side. She's finally figured out how to get her arm out from underneath her and then she stays on her belly and plays. I think she likes the new view of her surroundings. I also don't think it will be long before she's crawling around. She sure does act like she wants to move once she's in the position!


3 comments:
These pictures are too cute! Rolling over already? What a big girl :)
That's a cutie patootie all right! Thanks for the pics--Amelia's giving me "the look" right now from atop her "yoga" pillow. I'm just catching up--we've had big storms and the internet connection was down a couple days. If our weather comes your way--hold on to your hats and get the sandbags out! Hugs and kisses to all.
Hee hee these undies are so cool, green is my favorite color! Amelia's little chunky arms and legs are cute. I love the close up, she is such a pretty baby, and I am not just saying that, I have seen some really ugly babies at work! XOXO
Post a Comment