Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Killing time

Last night we were trying to get ready to go to a friend's house for a Christmas party. I swear we always start getting Amelia ready at least 30 minutes prior to departure time, but we still end up running around like crazy. Of course, I decided on a different outfit for her to wear, and of course, it wasn't dry yet. So while waiting, Andy took her in our bedroom to watch cartoons. This is what I walked in and saw...


Priceless!

Like father, like daughter!!!!!


We secretly enter Amelia into "Buff Baby" competitions!

Finally! Ready for the party!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

HAha aww those are in fact priceless! I really like the one where they are both staring at the TV. Amelia is so gorgeous with her pink bow. Very cute!

Andrea said...

Thanks Jaimie Gerbil!:)