Happy Easter everyone! Another busy day for the Odle family. We went to church this morning, but I really couldn't tell you anything about mass because Amelia was such a WIGGLE WORM! She was quiet, at least, but we were sweating puddles (it was very hot and crowded in church) trying to man-handle her. Afterwards, it was off to G & G Puckett's house to help get dinner ready and eat with Aunt B, Uncle D, and cousins. Amelia enjoyed hunting eggs there and then we were off to G & G Odle's house to visit and play outside with cousins Lucas and Brock. Amelia was a tired little baby by the time we got home. She took her last bottle and was asleep by 7:10 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can you imagine what Amelia will be like next year hunting eggs - she already knew what to do this year!
It looks like you had really nice weather for Easter! I think it was raining here. ACTUALLY now that I think of it, I was working all day and we had an earthquake! 7.2. in MexiCali, but we felt it at work! I didn't feel it because I was busy reprimanding someone, but everyone starting freaking out and the chandeliers were all swinging! So all in all, your Easter Day was way better than mine!
OMG!!!!!!!!! THE GOLDEN EGG EXISTS!! I don't think I ever got that golden egg in all my years of egg hunting. Was there also a treat for the finder of the silver sweetgum ball??
Post a Comment