Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stuck inside








Watching her fail-safe...Einstein video!!!








What a lousy weekend, weather wise. It has rained off and on since Friday evening-yuck! At least we didn't get any severe weather. We've had fun indoors, but Amelia's ready to spend some time in the great outdoors. It's supposed to clear up midweek, so we'll be waiting for the sunshine!

2 comments:

JULIE said...

This seems like a super fun age. Every week Amelia has a new trick! I like your 9-mo.-pics a lot, where are you going to hang them in the house? I also like this pic with the doggie. Wish I was there to see all of this!!!! :D

Andrea said...

I wish you were here, too! My house is becoming one big photo collage. I started having to replace new pictures with old ones because we were running out of wall space!!!