Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards

When it comes to Christmas cards, someone like me can be pushed over the edge scouring the endless websites for the most perfect card to send to family and friends. This year, I will be using Shutterfly to conquer and divide! For the past year, I have been using this website to print out all our family photos and have been very pleased with the quality. I have also started making photo books every so often. It's like electronic scrapbooking, only way more addicting! In search of this year's card, I ran across an unbelievable deal...too-good-to-pass-up. Actually, this is one that great-grandma Nancy would call a "sin" to pass up! Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. No kidding! All you have to do is click here if you are interested in a stress-free, bargain of a deal with so many options you might end up ordering more than one design! Here were two of my favorites:

We'll see which card ends up fitting with our picture...if only a Shutterfly photographer would show up at my house to take it!!! Then, life would be grand! Thanks, Shutterfly, for at least making half of this holiday tradition an attainable feat!

No comments: