Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ready for a new week!

This was the picture that started it all...Several hours after eating this Starkiss, Amelia woke up vomiting and continued to do so for the next four hours! It was quite an experience for mommy and daddy who didn't know quite what to do for our baby's first time flu. So like any frazzled mom, I called my mom at 2 a.m. to ask her what to do. I sure am glad she's only a phone call away and always seems to have the right answers to my questions-LOVE YA, MOM! So we waited it out and she finally seemed better by 6 a.m. I stayed home from work with her (as she couldn't very well go to day care). Well, lo and behold, guess who got the flu next??? You guessed it...ME!!! I woke up Thanksgiving morning with it and stayed in the bathroom all day long! I swear my body has never hurt this badly before. The aches were horrible! Luckily, it only lasted about 24 hours and besides being tired, I was fine. Just as it seemed we were out of the woods, Andy started in with the vomiting. Ugh!!! Finally, by today, we all seem to be well and ready for the week ahead. Now if my car's hatch would only shut! But that's a whole other story...
Found mommy's candle stash


Daddy's "skis" are fun to walk in!


Bubba (my Pillow Pal) and me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what mothers are for. I'd call grandma Diana, she'd call grandma Nancy....sometimes we'd all be standing there staring at you! Love you too!