Amelia has "pee-peed on the potty" twice before her bath. Must have been a coincidence because she hasn't done it again. I think we'll wait till the summer when I can stay home with her to try potty training. We've been sitting her on the potty every night since to see if she'll go. Tonight she just waited till I put her in the bath tub, stood up half way through, and let it flow, suds and all. Gross! I quickly drained the tub and rinsed her off!!!

Andy refinished this table and chairs and rocker for Amelia. She loves them and I think they turned out really cute! We've been coloring here lately-we try to stay in the Dora coloring book, but sometimes we stray onto the table-oops! Amelia's also been caught eating the crayons. Not to fear, though....they're non-toxic-I checked! That does mean it's ok to let her snack on them, right?!
Amelia has rediscovered a Christmas present from last year-an interactive baby cheetah...she found it in the basement on Snow Day #3 this past week and hasn't stopped carrying it around since. Here, she's feeding her baby cheetah...

"Hmmm, a little for me, too???"

" Ok, I'll give you some more."

Loving on her baby-she's really started to become interested in "babies". Good thing Santa brought her a new baby doll for Christmas!

Too cute for words!

We have enjoyed our three days off together this past week. Now only three days of work, and we'll have all of Christmas break together! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
1 comment:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I was in the bath with her, see that lovely warm, fresh stream starting, put my face under herpussy and let her pisson me and drink it down fresh fro merpussy
Post a Comment