Amelia got a chance to play with her buddy, Ethan, when my good friends Natalie and David brought him over for a little play time and a walk down Candy Cane Lane. First they played the piano...Amelia looks like she's showing him a few tricks on the ivory.


First duet!!!

Ethan was so nice to share his brand new red wagon with Amelia. They rode in it all the way to Murph's house and back. Good thing Santa brought Amelia the exact same wagon!!! We bundled them up because Brrrrrrrrrrrr, it was cold out tonight!!!


This is INSIDE Murph's house. He invited us in for the kids to see all the decorations. I think we were all on major overload when we left. There are literally Christmas decorations EVERYWHERE...the bathroom is even fully decorated, complete with twinkle lights hanging from the shower!

Amelia was most interested in the real life decoration-Scruffy, the cat. Before we adopted our five cats, Scruffy was Amelia's only kitty. We've walked down to Murph's quite often for Amelia to become acquainted with her feline friend.

The Candy Cane Lane Gang
3 comments:
Great pics...the cutest thing I've ever seen was the two of them in that wagon last night...it was adorable!
These are really cute... I've spent the past half hour/45 min. looking through your pics and reading your stories, and it's cool to see what you all are up to over there! Keep it up! Have a Merry Christmas this weekend, too, I hope Santa brings you everything you want! :D Love you
Oh...it's gotta be a new tradition! We had a blast, thanks for blogging about us. I feel like a star:)
Post a Comment