Monday, April 25, 2011
First Family Vacation
This is how our vacation to Destin, Florida began...
driving through storms and dealing with a car-sick little girl! We spotted several rainbows on the way and also picked up an extra driver!
Ahhhh, the 12 hour drive smelling vomit was worth it...here's our view from our condo. I picked a corner unit in the Tides at Tops'l. It had panoramic windows and a large balcony--two must-haves for me!
Daddy and Amelia goofing off at the Silver Sands outlet mall.
Enjoying the sunset off the Baytowne Pier.
That's our boat in the background...we wish!!!
Playing with mommy's dangly earrings!
I played golf with my dad at Baytowne one morning. Let's just say this is quite a fancy course, to put it mildly! The houses on the course were beautiful and they lined most holes-no pressure to avoid hitting them, or anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great pictures! I love your new 'do! Looks like you guys had an excellent time. From the weather report I'm hearing about, I bet you wish you were still there!
Looks like you all had yourselves a fun time! Amelia looks so grown up. Your hair is a-ma-zing!! I like hearing stories of your adventures, but I'm jealous! :P. Have a good week, post again soon!
Post a Comment