The "kids" after the Easter egg hunt
Sharing some candy with mommy
Amelia was not quite into the bunny ears!

Coloring eggs...she literally colored them with crayons!
After mass
Where's Amelia???
Easter goodies!!!

A quick note on the white bow in her hair: Amelia is now letting me put bows in her hair/her hair is finally long enough to do it! As long as I call it a "bobby", she'll leave it in. At one time when my hair was longer, I used bobby pins to hold it back. I told her once that those were bobby pins. She became obsessed with them. She drags them out of my bathroom cabinet-yes, I find "bobbies" all over the house! She tries to put them in her hair and like I said, she'll let you put anything in her hair as long as you call it a "bobby"!
Coloring eggs...she literally colored them with crayons!
A quick note on the white bow in her hair: Amelia is now letting me put bows in her hair/her hair is finally long enough to do it! As long as I call it a "bobby", she'll leave it in. At one time when my hair was longer, I used bobby pins to hold it back. I told her once that those were bobby pins. She became obsessed with them. She drags them out of my bathroom cabinet-yes, I find "bobbies" all over the house! She tries to put them in her hair and like I said, she'll let you put anything in her hair as long as you call it a "bobby"!


1 comment:
Andrea, you look fantastic! I love your hair. I can't believe how grown up Amelia is looking. What a fun age...you guys will have a blast this summer.
Post a Comment