The pictures are kind of out of order, but blogger is too difficult to rearrange pics on a laptop!
Riding with Mimi at OKC...Mimi was super suprised at how fast and jerky the ride was!

Playing outside with her Minnie scarf!

Look at my curly hair!

This is my hairdo after a long day of playing+dumping my waffle syrup on my head and rubbing it in!!

Crazy hair!

Amelia and Blackie

"Faux"-hawk+Hello Kitty sunglasses=one cool chick!

This babydoll stroller just isn't quite big enough for me

Mimi's Birthday...I love my mimi!!!

Old King Coal festival...riding the dragon roller coaster with mommy

Riding with daddy-holding on tight!

Check out my wave runner-it even has an annoying "EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEE" horn that I figured out how to push!

Watching mommy put on lipstick

"I have that!"

I love my mommy...almost as much as my milk!

Getting ready to ride
2 comments:
That was the scariest roller coaster I've been on since the "Batman" at Six Flags 20 years ago!
Aunt Michelle, I think those carnival rides are the scariest! Especially the ones that are like a Ferris Wheel but have a cage that flips! Terrifying! -Julie
Post a Comment