It was a "pink out" event for Breast Cancer awareness. Amelia wore pink and helped collect money at the gate. Truth be told, we tried to "use" her to get more people to donate. It actually worked! How could you resist this?

Amelia wanted to go see the band and the cheerleaders before the game. As we were standing on the track listening to the National Anthem, we looked down and Amelia had her hand stuck down her diaper! In front of everyone! I just hope we caught her before everyone else saw! On that note, we are trying to get her more interested in potty training. This weekend I bribed her-if she peed on the potty, she got an M&M. She successfully did it three times, so maybe we are headed in the right direction.
Amelia wanted to go see the band and the cheerleaders before the game. As we were standing on the track listening to the National Anthem, we looked down and Amelia had her hand stuck down her diaper! In front of everyone! I just hope we caught her before everyone else saw! On that note, we are trying to get her more interested in potty training. This weekend I bribed her-if she peed on the potty, she got an M&M. She successfully did it three times, so maybe we are headed in the right direction.


2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I looked backbone the Orchard pics from last yrar, and it was incredible to see how much Amelia's grown. I love the upside-down in grass pic! Love, Julie
Teachers at the high school are still talking about how cute she was and how much money she got!
Post a Comment