Grandma Michelle had the idea to take a picture of Amelia and grandpa Randy, similar to her favorite picture of me and my grandpa outside in the front yard. I am 3 months old in these pictures and Amelia is 4 months old. What's weird is that Jenny looks like a miniature version of Fable, which I've always said.Sunday, November 8, 2009
Back to the Future
Grandma Michelle had the idea to take a picture of Amelia and grandpa Randy, similar to her favorite picture of me and my grandpa outside in the front yard. I am 3 months old in these pictures and Amelia is 4 months old. What's weird is that Jenny looks like a miniature version of Fable, which I've always said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ahhh . . pictures so sweet, and bittersweet--made me misty. Happy four months' old to Amelia.
It's Fabo...
I was waiting for you to correct me...mom already told me it was not like the literary fable, but an Italian name you gave the dog. What exactly does it mean?
Post a Comment