Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

These pictures are pretty much in the opposite order I wanted them, but it is too hard to rearrange them once you've uploaded them onto the new post...so you'll just have to start at the bottom and work your way up. New Year's Eve Day started at the bottom, dismantling some Christmas decorations, including Amelia's tree. Next we went to visit my friend Jennifer and her twin girls. Madeline and Lena are getting so big! I can't believe they were Amelia's size last Christmas. They are just about one year older than Amelia, so I now see how big she'll be and what she'll be doing next Christmas. Fun times are ahead! Next we went to Asian Bistro with grandma and grandpa for dinner. After our delicious meal, we headed home to briefly play with Amelia before putting her to bed. Then it was game time for the adults. We had snacks, drank wine, and had a good 'ol time. In bed by 11:30, but the guns/fireworks woke me up at midnight. Yes, I'm definitely getting older-sad, but true! New Year's Day we went to G & G Puckett's for ham and beans, a movie, and some nap time!
Sitting pretty

Riding her horsey

Amelia attempted to dismount


Amelia was a good girl at the restaurant-she likes to sit in the high chair and play and watch us eat!

Dinner at Asian Bistro on New Year's Eve

Visit with Jennifer, Madeline, and Lena on New Year's Eve day...here's the two grandma's and their babies. What a priceless picture! Amelia's trying to figure out if it's the girls' cute striped tights that's making them cry.

Great-grandpa MC added Amelia's name to our holiday sign

Amelia's very own and very cute pink Christmas tree, courtesy of Aunt Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Amelia with her pink tree is my new favorite. She looks like the perfect little present!

Jaimie said...

that pony is ridiculously cute.. Of course Amelia is too!!! ;) I love the one of her riding it. haha great pictures Andrea!