Today Amelia is 8 months old-whoa! I snapped a few pics of her playing this morning right before her bottle. She loves playing with this jungle toy, or should I say, she loves climbing all over it! After school, we went for a walk in the 70 degree sunshine! Amelia has her "pilot bonnet" on as she has yet another ear infection. Took her to the doctor Monday because she's been coughing quite a bit and has a very runny nose. She also has a horrid diaper rash (red welps) that we're having to use prescription cream twice a day. Despite these pesty illnesses, Amelia had a good 8 month birthday!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
8 months old
Today Amelia is 8 months old-whoa! I snapped a few pics of her playing this morning right before her bottle. She loves playing with this jungle toy, or should I say, she loves climbing all over it! After school, we went for a walk in the 70 degree sunshine! Amelia has her "pilot bonnet" on as she has yet another ear infection. Took her to the doctor Monday because she's been coughing quite a bit and has a very runny nose. She also has a horrid diaper rash (red welps) that we're having to use prescription cream twice a day. Despite these pesty illnesses, Amelia had a good 8 month birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Amelia's sweet little smile looks like she's saying, "Thanks mommy for the blanket - I'm nice and cozy now!"
So cute! I think I recognize that stroller too! :)
Post a Comment