Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still a baby?

Big girl jammies

New spring outfit from daddy

Bright spring jacket

Amelia's getting to be such a big girl. I know I've said that at least a few times on here, but in her big girl jammies and her new spring outfit, she looks so grown up. Sometimes I feel like she's not even a baby anymore, when really, I know she still is. All she wants to do is pull up on EVERYTHING and stand. She is so much happier now that she can crawl around to wherever she wants to go-we don't have to listen to so much whining now-yippee!


So what's new with mommy and daddy? Well, a few months ago, we decided to make a gym in the garage. We bought an elliptical machine and weights and mounted a tv to the wall. We've been working out pretty regularly, however, I'm still hanging on to the last 15 of 53 pounds I gained during pregnancy. I needed something drastic, so I ordered the INSANITY DVD's after hearing another new mommy's testimonials. It's a 60 day program that leads you to your most fit body ever-I can do 60 days, right? It also comes with a nutrition guide that gives you a formula to calculate the number of calories you need per day along with recipes to go along with the meal plans. Well, I'm on Day 3 of 60 and my body is screaming! I can honestly say these are the hardest workouts I've ever done! I feel like I've been hit by a MACK truck when I'm done. I'm doing good with counting calories so far. It's designed to rev up your metabolism to keep burning fat all day. We took "before" pictures last night, which I will not post right now, due to the fact that I'm in a bathing suit and REALLY shouldn't be...when (notice I didn't say "if") I make it to my fittest body ever in 60 days, I'll post the before and after. Then I can be proud of the difference! Stay tuned for May 25!

4 comments:

JParm said...

60 days?!? Go, Andrea!! Do you get any days off? I may need to borrow these when you are done. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Andrea said...

I know, 60 days is tough! It's six days a week, so one day off. I'm sure I'll be glad to get rid of them when I'm done!

Anonymous said...

She'll always be "the baby" to me. Grandma Nancy was still referring to you as "the baby" when you were twelve! "Does the baby want some soup? How about a Little Debbie and some ice cold milk?

leahwlfe said...

Good for you Andrea!! I NEED some motivation BIG TIME!! I was doing so well and now not so much.. I have got to get back at it though, swimsuit season is just around the corner. :(