Look what we found Amelia doing while she was supposed to be napping. I thought it was too soon for her to be able to pull up and stand since she is just starting to really crawl. Apparently not. I'm glad we saw her doing this because we had to lower the mattress all the way down. It's actually pretty cute, but she doesn't know how to get down from the standing position without falling and hitting her head/face on the crib slats. She's got a few light bruises so far-I guess she'll learn soon enough. The same day, as I was walking by her room, I heard her crying. So I went in and she was sitting with both legs through the slats, hands grabbing the top rail, and head banging against the crib, crying. It was quite pitiful, so I, of course, picked her up and rocked her back to sleep. She knows how to work it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment