Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun Weekend

J.C. gang knows how to party!

J.C. BFF's

Amelia's new favorite trick-drinking from a straw!

Dinner with G & G Puckett
This past weekend we celebrated my mom and dad's 29th anniversary-woah, that's a long time! We went to The Hideout for a very nice dinner and live piano music played by a man I can only describe as a much older version of my Uncle Scott. Then it was off to a surprise party for one of my friends that I taught with in Johnston City. It was nice to visit with my old co-workers-they are so much fun to hang out with and I really miss them! Amelia went home with G & G for a bath and bedtime. She broke them in just right, crying the whole car ride home because mommy tightened her harness too much. I think she made up for it because when they got home, she fell asleep during her bottle and snoozed all night!




1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey G & G Puckett! Nice to see ya smiling faces--must be baby luv!