Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

We dug out this dollhouse out of the garage and I scrubbed it clean. My grandma bought this for us kids to play with-Julie and Jaimie...do you remember it? It's definitely proof that Little Tikes is a great brand! Amelia likes to carry the little people around and chew on their heads!

This is the little chair that goes to my play kitchen. Haven't gotten it out of the garage yet, but that day's coming. For now, the chair's a hit.

Notice where her feet are-can you see her little toes?

Still trying to get Jenny!

Catchin' a few rays on the patio. Well, really, about one minute's worth!

Well, our week off together as a family is over-boo hoo! In the seven years I've taught, this is the first year that Andy and I have had the same week for spring break. It was very nice to spend time together with Amelia, not to mention getting lots of things done around the house (which, by the way, wouldn't have been near as possible without Amelia spending time at G & G Puckett's house). We spent the majority of the week outdoors because the weather's been so nice. Yesterday, Amelia turned 9 MONTHS OLD!!! No way, right?! We went to baby Ethan's first birthday party last night and he and Amelia played together-so cute. Ethan even "borrowed" Amelia's sippy cup, while Amelia checked out his new play-kitchen. Today we planted flowers-Amelia helped too! Pictures to come, soon. In the meantime, here's a few pictures of Amelia over break.

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

I am SOOOO following!! You better believe it! I remembered that house before I even looked at any of the words on your blog! I was freaking out inside! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see toys like those, that I cherished when I was younger, being passed on to Amelia :D That red car looks so bright and shiny. Remember we had the big version out our house?? Dominic's mom also has the big version and we like to put Adelaide (my niece) in it and push her around. She's not ready for going down any hills and toppling over yet. Do you still have those big waffle blocks of Grandma and Grandpa's?? Please oh PLEASE have another baby so that they can torture each other with those like you and Julie did to me!

Andrea said...

Yes, Jaimie, we still have the waffle blocks. Maybe Amelia will just have to torture you and Julie's kids when you come home to visit. All in good time, my pretty! By the way, I had the big Cozy Coupe car here at grandma and grandpa's, but I believe either Julie or you wrecked it (you too were quite the daredevils!). One of the supports for the overhead cover was broke, but we still used the heck out of it! By the way, I have no idea what you're talking about...like me or Julie would EVER do something like that to you, our little Jaimie Gerbil. He He He

JULIE said...

Do the Jaimie! Ehhhh-he. Ehhhh-he. Eh-he-eh-he-eh-he. I will never forget the time we tied Jaimie to the pole in the basement with a jump rope. Haha! :D