Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, May 10, 2010

10 months old








Check out Amelia lounging in her kitty robe after her bath this evening. I think she likes playing on mommy and daddy's bed. It's just hard to keep her ON the bed. Someone has to be on either side of the mattress, otherwise, she's too fast to chase from side to side! Well, in two more months, Amelia will turn one year old. CRAZY! Seems like I should still be waddling around with her in my belly, but I must say, I'm much more comfortable now! So in 10 months, Amelia has learned so many things, I can't even name them all...sleeping all night-check (well, most nights), eating three meals a day (still baby food)-check, crawling, pulling up, standing-check, beginning to get teeth-check, beginning to walk-check, beginning to talk-check, playing games like peek-a-boo-check, reading books-check...see what I mean? It's amazing that babies learn that much in such a short amount of time. I guess they truly are sponges absorbing everything!

No comments: