Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Newest favorite thing to do





Our grass is growing like crazy and poor daddy has to mow it by himself now that mommy is taking care of Amelia. She's figured out that it's pretty entertaining watching daddy go back and forth in front of the big window while pushing/riding the mower. She will literally stand there until he's done with the front yard! Hey, mommy likes cheap entertainment, but the Windex is coming out to clean off those precious handprints! At least, that's what I keep telling myself, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Cleaning the house is slipping down the list of my priorities. Not necessarily because I want it to, but with teaching all day, doing the last three weeks of Insanity workouts, figuring out what's for dinner, and taking care of Amelia, there is no energy left in me to clean or do laundry, nor is there any time left in the day!

1 comment:

JParm said...

I can't even imagine trying to keep up with your schedule! I always justify putting off cleaning when I see the tiny hand prints...they are the best decorations!