Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, May 24, 2010

Water Baby







Well, the waiting is over...it's official...Amelia is a Water Baby!!! We set up her "baby pool" this weekend as it was in the 90's and very muggy. This is a blow-up type pool where you hook the garden hose up to it so that it fills up with water, which also squirts out of little holes all over. As you might guess, the hose water was FREEZING, but Amelia didn't mind one bit. After playing in it for about an hour, I decided it was time for her to warm up. We then realized the actual real pool's water was warmer than the hose water, so we tried out her floatie. I couldn't believe it. She loved every minute of it. She floated around the shallow end, playing with the attached toys and grinning from ear to ear. Looks like it's going to be a fun summer at the pool! Oh, and the last picture is of her pitiful, shriveled up raisin feet after playing in the water all afternoon!

2 comments:

JParm said...

Amelia is so photogenic! Cute shot of her wrinkled feet :)

Andrea said...

Have you compared pictures of Amelia to your baby pictures?

I love how blissfully happy she looks in all her pictures. And lucky you, she's a water baby! She'll have her first suntan in time for a 4th of July party!