FYI, I included the first picture just because her face is priceless. Tonight we went to the country club to eat dinner after church. Taking into account that Amelia only took a one hour nap today (when she usually averages 3-4 hours of napping a day), I guess she didn't do too badly. BUT...during dinner we had to take turns going outside with her and letting her burn off some energy on the golf course. She was even beyond the Dora DVD entertaining her. Well, grandma and Amelia played on the practice putting green for a very long time, and she came back with her very first grass stain on her brand new white pants. I'm sure this will be one of many I'll be trying to get out of her clothes over the years. Amelia is definitely Miss Independent lately. No holding hands (never did), no eating, no napping, no confining in any way, shape, or form (including and especially holding her during church). All this spells out S-T-R-E-S-S for mommy and daddy. We're re-working our baby proofed house so she can safely roam more freely, but she gets into everything imaginable. I don't know how many times we've caught her with her hands in the toilet! It's just so hard for me to believe that I have a little girl who is soooooooooooooo active! I'm hoping in the next few months she will learn to sit and play for a time period longer than 30 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love those white pants! So cute. Don't be discouraged, but it will only get worse for a while. Soon enough she will learn what no means (and actually start listening when you say it!). One year old is so much work, but at least you are rewarded by watching her learn something new every single day...not to mention the great work out she will provide you with EVERY SINGLE DAY :)
Post a Comment