Tonight I made a new recipe (for the second time) and turns out, it's a hit! It's a summer squash and zucchini tart that's made with basil pesto, goat cheese, and freshly grated parmesan cheese. Very tasty, if I do say so myself. I added a jalepeno pepper for my dad tonight and it gave the tart just the right kick. I also made some four cheese whole wheat tortellini with basil pesto as a side. Yummo!
Which reminds me...I do like to cook, contrary to what I tell myself sometimes. It's just the grocery shopping and cleaning up part I don't like!


3 comments:
That tart looks awesome! Maybe that is a business we can start- someone to grocery shop and clean up. Maybe a cleaning service that offers to do your shopping too? I HATE doing those things (especially with the kids)!
Yummy yummy yum yum. I will have some. Glad you are trying new things--looks like you have the talent!
Christina
Oh, that looks and sounds delicious! Can you send me the recipes?
Post a Comment