Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, September 20, 2010

Grandma's Birthday




Last Monday was Grandma Michelle's birthday. Yeah, I'm a little bit behind on blogging. I'm not sure why other than the fact of trying to hang all of Amelia's one year pictures for the last three weeks! Just this past weekend, we finally hung the last one. Whew! Anyway, the house is put back together and slightly redecorated (which was stressful, yet fun at the same time) so now back to blogging. For my mom's birthday, she picked to eat dinner at Cracker Barrel so that's where we met. Amelia wanted to eat ALL of Grandma's fried ocra. She keeps surprising us with things she likes and things she doesn't that we really thought she would. Poor Grandma couldn't even get a bite in before Amelia wanted another one. By the way, check out Amelia's new cowgirl hat she scored at the restaurant. Even though it wasn't her birthday, she still got a present! So after dinner, we came back to the house to open presents. Of course, Amelia helped Grandma, especially with "smelling" the candles, which is one of her new tricks. She likes to smell flowers, too!

So Happy Birthday to Grandma Michelle...a week late!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't quit looking at Amelia and her cowgirl hat!