Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Playing in Patty's pumpkin patch (our neighbor decorates her backyard so cute every year-Amelia walks over there daily to check everything out)


Carving her first pumpkin with Grandma Michelle-not sure how much help she was!!!



Our little bumble bee waiting for trick-or-treaters

Amelia made it to four houses this year for trick-or-treating, but she wasn't very happy about it. Although she didn't mind the costume at all (she left it on for two nights in a row), she seems to be getting a cold and I think her ears are bothering her (we haven't slept all weekend), so therefore, she cried on and off all evening. Oh well, she was still the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder honey is so sweet!

JParm said...

Cutest bumble bee I have ever seen, too!

Andrea said...

I love her costume, what a cutie!!!

Chris said...

Aaaaaaah . . . sweeter than a honey bee! Perfect photo op in Patty's pumpkin patch. Very cute pics.