
Of course, I may be a tad bit biased. Amelia "cheered" on the kids and their floats at the homecoming parade on Friday. She made it in the stroller for a little while. Emphasis on the word little. I swear this child has to be on the move at all times. It's not that I like to keep our child confined. I would love to let her just stand by us or walk along with us, holding our hands. But when you set this child free, you had better plan on running after her. I've seen plenty of kids around her age that are able to stay by their parent's side. We even ran into a colleague of mine and his son who is just a couple months older than Amelia and he was standing there by his dad like a good little boy. I'm like, when is this going to be possible with us?! As I've said before, the last thing Amelia likes is to be strapped in to her stroller all the time, but until she learns to cooperate, that's basically how we roll. Literally. See, she's giving me the "Come on, mama, let me out already" look:
This is one of our fire trucks. I took this picture because the fireman driving is "Little Gary Allen", who's not so little anymore! He is a cousin to my cousins, Julie and Jaimie. I thought they'd be proud like me to see him serving our town!
The parade go-ers...daddy missed out because he was still at work. Another reason I'm glad I work here so I can take part in hometown events.
The parade go-ers...daddy missed out because he was still at work. Another reason I'm glad I work here so I can take part in hometown events.
Face painted at the game



2 comments:
The closeup of Amelia's WF painted face shows our matching double chins! That's a bad angle on Amelia....me too!
Post a Comment