Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Highlights

Wrapping galore! White Christmas
Christmas Eve at G & G Puckett's-sitting pretty with cousins Sofia and Kali







Christmas Eve at G & G Odle's-eating cookies with Uncle Chris

Checking out Grandma's new tree

Great-Grandpa MC

Amelia had a BLAST rummaging through all the paper on the floor!

Aunt Lori helped open presents
Cousins Lucas and Brock

Resting under the tree
Christmas morning-a wagon full of goodies from Santa

Unwrapping with Grandpa

Amelia wasn't really quite sure what to think of all the new toys...she was pretty overwhelmed!

Checking out Grandma's new necklace


Christmas Day "hamming it up" eating ham at G & G Puckett's

The girls and Max...minus Jaimie and Julie (tear!)

Wow, what a wonderful Christmas we had! So many reasons to celebrate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I waited long enough! All the pictures are precious....especially the one under Brenda's tree.

Andrea said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I love her black and white dress, very cute!

JULIE said...

Pics are great, wish we could've been there for the family portrait! :*) Everyone looks so grown up!

Jaimie said...

Omygosh! I love the picture of them on the piano!!! So cute Andrea!