
Amelia has definitely inherited the love of stuffed animals from mommy and daddy. We can both remember growing up, having so many stuffed toys on our beds that there was hardly enough room for us! I think Amelia already has enough stuffed toys to fill a whole room and she loves them all! The newest addition is Larry the Lion. He is gigantic! On numerous occasions when I walk through the house and see him sitting in a room, I often jump, thinking he's a person or an animal in our house!
3 comments:
haha Larry the Lion is HUGE! Reminds me of the bear I used to have on my bed. Sometimes, I would arrange all my animals on the bed, takes up over half the bed, and then I would go under the covers and hide under the animals so that Julie couldn't find me. It worked out pretty well!
It takes great skill to construct the perfect igloo of animals (when it's supposed to be naptime). I hope Amelia has as much fun as we did!
Oh my gosh, Larry the Lion is huge!!! He would make me jump too if I saw that on the couch in the dark. Very cute pictures though. I bet Amelia would be in heaven if she ever saw The Secret Hideout. :)
Post a Comment