Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two already???

Sunday, July 10, was Amelia's second birthday! I keep thinking, "There's no way I have a two year old!" And of course, I've been sad thinking about how my baby is so grown up now, but I am also so relieved that most things are much easier now, even compared to a year ago! Amelia L-O-V-E-S Hello Kitty, (and it's no secret that I'm a Hello Kitty stalker) so that's the theme we went for this year. Here's her invitation:




We decided to have the party in the air conditioned garage/outside. Sunday was the hottest day of the summer so far and we practically melted while setting up the toys outside. Not to mention that our garage a.c. almost bit the dust. Thank goodness for my handy hubby who worked on it for a few hours to where it cooled the garage enough for the party!


Close-up of her strawberry cake...yummy!

Checking out the water slide

Look at how excited she is!!


Going down the slide with a little help


Partying with Elmo and the kids-they all did the hokey pokey around the picnic table!


Getting ready to eat
Opening a gift from Ethan

Blowing out her candle...notice how pink her cheeks are...it was sweltering outside, but none of the kids seemed to mind!



It was definitely a PURR-fectly fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MEOW!!!