We had another gorgeous fall weekend so we took advantage of the weather and headed to Bandy's pumpkin patch. Amelia really liked the gourds, or "bananas" as she called them. I think her favorite part was the wagon ride back to the truck. We had to promise Steak 'N Shake in order to get her to leave! She has been asking for a purple pumpkin-not sure where she has gotten the idea that pumpkins are purple, but we managed to find several pumpkins in varying shades of orange!
Monday, October 17, 2011
Bandy's
We had another gorgeous fall weekend so we took advantage of the weather and headed to Bandy's pumpkin patch. Amelia really liked the gourds, or "bananas" as she called them. I think her favorite part was the wagon ride back to the truck. We had to promise Steak 'N Shake in order to get her to leave! She has been asking for a purple pumpkin-not sure where she has gotten the idea that pumpkins are purple, but we managed to find several pumpkins in varying shades of orange!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She looks entirely too old in the second picture!
She looks so much like Andy in the second picture- in a beautifully, feminine way :) I have never seen him in her before. Way to go on the potty, Amelia! Candy always worked best here. Sounds like she is getting the hang of it!
I thought Amelia looked like Andy in that picture, too. By the way Andrea, the hair is looking good!! -Julie
Post a Comment