"Wait, these taste pretty good!"
Amelia's modified "crawl" last week-on one knee and one toe!
Here's Amelia crawling today-it's the real thing now! No more leaving her alone in the room, unless she's in her cage (see above pictures). I know some of you may be thinking it's cruel to "cage" her in...but when you need to run down the hall for something and come back and she's into EVERYTHING, she's much safer in her gated area. Plus, she loves pulling up on the bars to stand and "walk" around the perimeter.


3 comments:
Yeah--Amelia has found her knees! Watch out--feet next!! Hope Spring sunshine is kissing you. Fair weather here :)
I don't think that is cruel at all! It keeps her safe, right? And that's what is most important. Way to go Amelia! She is going to be moving fast on those knees soon.
I like mommy in the cage too! Let's put Jenny in there and I can keep an eye on my girls! Dad
Post a Comment