Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My favorite jammies

So I took these pictures about a month ago and I'm just now getting these on the blog. These are my absolute favorite pajamas Amelia has because they have little ballerina slippers all over them. She looks so sweet and girlie in them, which I love because most of the time she doesn't act that way! She's beginning to play hide and seek... Just checking to see if mommy's still there!

Could this face be any sweeter?

Give this girl a basket of books, and she will entertain herself for a good 10-15 minutes. Yes, Thank the Lord, she loves books! I/we have read to her since she was in my belly, hoping that she would love books and grow up loving books like I did. Looks like she's on the right track with her nose stuck in a book!






It also seems as though she has at least two other of my "loves" (or illnesses as my mom calls it). And that is my love for purses and shoes. Here's Amelia's first purse...it talks and sings to her, to which I can totally relate. Every time I go to Macy's, at least one bag is calling my name!

I will definitely be buying these jammies in 24 months very soon. They're just too cute to outgrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's favorite PJ's also...and books totally mellow her out....she loves them!

JULIE said...

hehe I like the one where she's hiding behind the dresser

Andrea said...

Can't belive how big she is getting! She is growing a lot of hair now too. Those PJs are totally cute! :)