Well, my maternity leave has officially come to an end. This is my last day at home with Amelia-I return to work on Monday. It seems like only yesterday I was blogging about surviving the first week home alone with her. I'm afraid it's going to be so so hard to leave her Monday morning. We really lucked out in finding a retired nurse to come to our house to watch Amelia and Grandma Brenda's going to watch her also. I feel really good about our child care, but I've just grown so attached to her, spending all this time during the day with her...playing, reading, singing, eating, napping, going for walks, watching cartoons, acting silly. Heck, some days I wouldn't even get out of my pajamas or brush my teeth until noon. Gross, huh? There are lots of things I never dreamed I'd be doing that's come along with motherhood, and I absolutely love them all!!! These have been the best nine weeks ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment