Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tummy Time

Not too sure about this!

Head held up high

Getting a little lower


I'm about done!



Amelia's getting pretty good at holding her head up. Here she is exercising her muscles on her Boppy pillow. It won't be long before she's sitting up by herself. She's also getting really close to rolling over. It's hard to believe that she's already doing these things. Sadly, as everyone says, she's growing up too fast!!!

4 comments:

Mojave Desert Man said...

Soon she'll be running away from mommy at K-mart (oops! I mean Saks) and hiding in the clothes racks!

Chris said...

So cute--first yoga lessons! Love the last (about done) picture--print for me? Haven't gotten any of the pics I've requested but I'm hoping . . . .

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest pics I've seen! Glad you got some good pics, sometimes it is hard to do! She is sooooo sweet. Can't wait to see you back at school. Bitter Sweet...I know. Good luck next week, I'll be there with ya;) Nat

JParm said...

Wow, she is growing up so quickly! Isn't it amazing how quickly they change at this age? Almost rolling over?!? She is going to be an advanced child, I'm sure. :)