Look How Old I Am!

Lilypie

Monday, October 26, 2009

I will survive!

Laughing at mommy



Well, I officially survived the first week back to work. It was pretty tough, especially the fact that I woke up Monday morning with the flu! I actually would rather have gone to work than be home with the flu!! It's pretty tough leaving Amelia in the morning, but I'm so busy at school during the day, I barely have time to dwell on the sadness. As soon as the bell rings at 3:30, I'm outta there to come home to my baby!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to hear you're well and getting back in the swing of things. Good for you to get dressed and brush your teeth again--Ha! It will keep getting better and better. SWAK Chris

JULIE said...

Hi Andrea---I like the panda bib. What color are Amelia's eyes? They seem to change colors on me!